... Peep Seven ...the season with the surprisingly eye-catching looking Mark
and the constantly, lovingly, innocently adorable Jez
Peep 7 has arrived. In fact, it has arrived for 3 weeks already... I just didn't get a chance to write about Mark and Jez and their unbelievably, frighteningly, uncharacteristicly good fortune all around. Yep, that's right. Peep Seven so far is going very very well with Mark and Jez.
I guess some people may have a problem when everything turns out so well for both Mark and Jez. They are still as they have been - even quite more evil than I can remember. Mark gets so evil, manipulative and very selfish - and seems to get away quite unscratch with it. Jez is still delutional, self-center and complete liar - like usual. Oh mine... and how I love both of them! They are just soooo adorableeee....
OK, I know the above paragraph doesn't sound very logical. It is a bit difficult to explain why these two horribly behaving characters are just so lovable. They are so weird, so extreme and occasionally so evil.... but you can't help feeling you want to be on their side. Me, particularly, - on Jez side. LoL I guess I will go on and on and on in other times why I love these two so much. Right now, I just wanna note how wonderful it is that everything is going right in the world of Mark -- I would say not quite going that well for Jez, but I cannot complain, it can be so much worse.
On an added note. Mark is soooo adorable with his baby boy. Somehow the idea of David Mitchell being a father is really strangely adorable. Mark holding his baby smiling with his big dark, slightly teary eyes is totally utterly beautiful. Soooo adorable. And this is coming from someone who is definitely, totally would choose Jez - the lazy, sex-obsessed, self-obsessed, man-child - over Mark anytime (including even in that adorable baby moment!)
I want to post Mark and his baby from ep.1 here, but cann't..
Likely have to wait till the DVD arrives
Likely have to wait till the DVD arrives
Anyway, somehow, I am feeling like I have been waiting for a time-bomb. After these so many seasons of Peep Show, I cannot rest assured that things will go well. It is definitely, certatainly, most-assuredly, going to blow in Mark's face.
And for Jez, we all know (and secretly hope) that he is going to get heart-broken, again. Oh.. my dear sweet Jez...
Wish they were a gay couple... like Mark said in season 5.. can you imagine how hillarious these two dysfunctional dads would be? ...
No comments:
Post a Comment