
... My Selie. The jumping one ...
Down the Lich King last night on Selie. Yessssss!!! I have been wanting to get Selie to down LK for so many weeks now. Mostly due to the fact that she's the most kick-ass character I have on WoW. She has the best gears and she does kick ass dps. Basicly, she's the most deserving one becuase she has so much potential. The catch is.. Selie is in a lovely social guild that doesn't do serious raiding so downinng LK can be a bit of a wait. They are lovely people and I enjoy spending my casual, weekly raid time with them... but I really wasn't sure when we would get to down LK.
It's a big dilemma, really. Serious raiding guilds get stuffs done quickly and efficiently, but they are a lot of arse-holes and quite annoying. Been in raids with 4-5 big ones on my realms and I really cannot say I would enjoy sticking with them for weekly raids. Some are even down-right lunatic, which is really unfortunate. I don't think you need to be an ass to be good at WoW. But who knows, many people probably think that's how things get done.
Anyway, got Selie into plugging group with Red Eye. It was nice. They were quite quick and effective, which is fantastic. And here I am, my Selie with the title of Kingslayer. Hoorahhhh.
... Selie with that good guy at the end...
No comments:
Post a Comment